Regional Health Authorities + Health Act

Food Premises Regulation

Craft Service Vehicles, which include but are not limited to trailers, converted motor homes, or other self-contained units, may be required to meet the description of a Food Service Establishment as defined in the BC Food Premises Regulation.

For this reason, the owner/operator of the vehicle must apply to the local Health Authority for approval and to obtain a valid Permit to Operate.