- June 16, 2017Two weeks after President Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accord, Hollywood’s major studios and the Producers Guild of America have teamed up on a Green Production Guide.
- June 9, 2017At the Greening of Hollywood panel during the Film in California Conference, British Columbia's sustainable production practices stands out as the most advanced.
- May 17, 2017The albert system is a collaboration of 16 affiliate members with more joining every week, that enables albert to broaden its scope further.
- May 3, 2017AFCI wrapped its 32nd annual Locations Show and Global Production & Finance Conference on April 8th in Burbank, CA. The three-day event featured a refreshed look, highlighting more than 80 exhibitors from more than 20 countries for the Locations Show. Creative BC was well-represented showcasing the diversity of locations around the province and highlighting our world class production centre.
- April 24, 2017An interview with Emellie O’Brien, the woman behind the one and only official New York City event that commemorates and celebrates Earth (angel) Hour.