- September 28, 2017Zena Harris, curator of the Sustainable Production Forum that runs on October 4 as part of the Annual Vancouver International Film Festival (VIFF), talks about best practices and how Vancouver aspires to be a leader in sustainability.
- September 15, 2017Creative BC has launched a five-year strategic plan for its Reel Green environmental initiative to establish best practices and green tactics for BC-based productions.
- September 14, 2017BC Motion Picture Production Industry Stakeholders Rally Behind Sustainable Production Priorities
- June 16, 2017Two weeks after President Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accord, Hollywood’s major studios and the Producers Guild of America have teamed up on a Green Production Guide.
- June 9, 2017At the Greening of Hollywood panel during the Film in California Conference, British Columbia's sustainable production practices stands out as the most advanced.