- March 14, 2019Members from across the motion picture industry in the Lower Mainland gathered in March for the Reel Green Meeting. Read more to discover what topics were explored at this meeting.
- March 11, 2019The Higher Education Roundtable was started to engage those in the Lower Mainland who are developing the next generation of filmmakers, to ensure that we teach students that integrating sustainability is business-as-usual in the industry.
- February 14, 2019For the 2019 Prime Time in Ottawa hosted by the Canadian Media Producers’ Association, Reel Green and sustainable production for Canadian Production was part of the conversation. Zena Harris, President of Green Spark Group, presented to a group of motion picture industry stakeholders about the immediate need to shift to sustainable practices and what Reel Green is doing to support this.
- February 13, 2019Members from across the motion picture industry in the Lower Mainland gathered in January to for the Reel Green Meeting. Read more to discover what topics were explored at this meeting.
- February 12, 2019Sustainable Lockup is a local, Vancouver organization that helps productions divert waste through a warehouse donation program. In 2018 they've had some impressive stats in terms the amount of waste they've saved from being put into the landfill!