- December 18, 2017Wednesday, December 13th was Reel Green's first full day Carbon Literacy Course! These courses are part of the Reel Green Strategic plan to change the motion picture industry.
- December 4, 2017On Friday, December 1, 2017, Whistler Film Festival had a session on Reel Green, a program to enable the evolution and implementation of sustainable practices in the motion picture industry to contribute to the betterment of the world.
- December 4, 2017Take a look at this story about transitioning to electric for the purpose of sustainable production! Billy Baxter, Director of Photography and professional gaffer in Vancouver recalls his experience using electric batteries on set and his original skepticism around electric.
- November 29, 2017As part of greening the industry, Reel Green is hosting monthly general meetings for members of the industry to attend and be a part of the conversation.
- November 27, 2017Take a look at this #GreenFilmTip about ensuring the products you choose are compostable and environmentally friendly.