- October 7, 2019On Thursday, September 19th, industry members from throughout the lower mainland gathered at Creative BC for the fully packed bi-monthly Reel Green meeting. This month the meeting focused on the locations department—over the course of three presentations, the group brainstormed and discussed how to make integrating sustainable practices on location easier and more effective.
- September 9, 2019The production of the second season of AMC’s horror drama series donated the entire Japanese-American internment camp set for reuse.
- August 15, 2019Cindy Leaney, Faculty in the British Columbia Institute of Technology's Broadcast & Media Communications Department, has been attending the Reel Green Higher Education Roundtable Meetings and integrating sustainable production into her classes and beyond.
- August 12, 2019Zero is a dark comedy about a zero waste serial killer. From the very story concept to the last detail of production, Zero took sustainable filmmaking to another level by approaching every decision through a sustainability lens.
- July 22, 2019On Monday, July 15th, a lively group of industry members gathered for the bi-monthly Reel Green Meeting to discuss progress being made in the realm of emissions reductions, and what we as an industry can do to keep pushing further!