- April 16, 2019On April 7th, the DGC hosted a Sustainability Panel for the DGC’s BC Production Managers course. The course is a requirement for individuals who are completing their training to work as Production Managers in BC.
- April 11, 2019On Friday April 5th Marnie Orr, Acting British Columbia Film Commissioner and Julie Bernard, Manager, Production Services joined Shannon Bart, Director of Sustainability, NBCUniversal and Michael Walbrecht, Vice President, Public Affairs, Warner Bros. Entertainment at the AFCI education day on a panel moderated by Zena Harris, President at Green Spark Group.
- April 9, 2019Coming soon in 2019 is the Reel Green Carbon Calculator powered by albert!
- March 14, 2019Members from across the motion picture industry in the Lower Mainland gathered in March for the Reel Green Meeting. Read more to discover what topics were explored at this meeting.
- March 11, 2019The Higher Education Roundtable was started to engage those in the Lower Mainland who are developing the next generation of filmmakers, to ensure that we teach students that integrating sustainability is business-as-usual in the industry.