- November 13, 2018Reel Green featured Driving Force, in its August 2018 newsletter for the introduction of its hybrid vehicle fleet. We caught up again with the team at Driving Force to see how the hybrid program is going.
- November 12, 2018Portable Electric, a Vancouver based company committed to providing clean, portable power, is finding ways to support the victims of storms Florence and Michael in the Carolinas. Forbes recently featured Portable Electric in an article detailing how the company is providing power in the wake of these natural disasters.
- November 12, 2018Reel Green engaged in a new pilot program to provide production support to Canadian productions to encourage best practices in the areas of waste management, sustainable supply chains, and energy and fuel use – areas identified as the largest contributors to negative environmental impacts related to film production.
- October 11, 2018Reel Green was at this year's VIFF Sustainable Production Forum! Read on the get the recap on how it went.
- October 11, 2018VIFF announced the first Sustainable Production Excellence Awards to be apart of the 2018 Sustainable Production Forum. Read on to see who this year's winners were.