- October 11, 2018VIFF announced the first Sustainable Production Excellence Awards to be apart of the 2018 Sustainable Production Forum. Read on to see who this year's winners were.
- October 11, 2018Many might have heard in the news this week of the report recently published by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change authored by 91 Scientists. We dive into the report's findings and how this impacts the motion picture industry.
- September 11, 2018As part of connecting with the industry (i.e. you!) we’ve opened a “Tell Us What’s Happening Portal” which is a digital hotline to let us know what’s going on in your world with sustainable production. We’ve received submissions from members of the industry and would like to share with you some of their experiences!
- September 11, 2018The Sustainable Production Forum as a part of VIFF Impact Stream is coming October 5th and 6th with new programs, guest speakers, keynotes and panels! Don’t miss the industry-leading forum on sustainability within the motion picture industry.
- September 10, 2018Reel Green is excited for the digital era and the possibilities that come with it for the film industry to explore and leverage for more sustainable filmmaking practices! Scriptation is one of these digital innovations that looks to disrupt the production process to make it easier, more efficient, and environmentally friendly. Reel Green caught up with the Founder and CEO, Steven Vitolo, of Scriptation to learn what it’s all about.