- October 7, 2019On Thursday, September 19th, industry members from throughout the lower mainland gathered at Creative BC for the fully packed bi-monthly Reel Green meeting. This month the meeting focused on the locations department—over the course of three presentations, the group brainstormed and discussed how to make integrating sustainable practices on location easier and more effective.
- July 22, 2019On Monday, July 15th, a lively group of industry members gathered for the bi-monthly Reel Green Meeting to discuss progress being made in the realm of emissions reductions, and what we as an industry can do to keep pushing further!
- June 11, 2019Tell Us What's Happening is a collection of real-life experiences from you sharing your stories of working in the field and pushing sustainability in the motion picture industry.
- May 28, 2019On May 22, the Higher Education Roundtable convened to continue an ongoing discussion about integrating sustainable production into film programs, so students can get a jump start on reducing the impact of the industry.
- May 28, 2019Members from across the motion picture industry in the Lower Mainland gathered in May for the completely packed Reel Green Meeting. Read on to discover which topics the group explored at this meeting.