- July 9, 2018Big news to come out of the world of sustainable production this past month! Reel Green advocate Portable Electric and Reel Green partner, Sim International Inc. have joined forces to provide the first clean energy power station fleet to the motion picture industry.
- July 1, 2018Have you had a chance to read the summer edition of COMPASS the official magazine of Location Managers Guild International?
If you did, you’d see that sustainable production had a 5-page feature! Check out “Choosing Excellence: Sustainable Production” on page 54!
- June 13, 2018We are excited to announce Reel Green's partners for 2018/2019! Click to read more and find out who they are.
- May 31, 2018Reel Green hosted a General Meeting on May 15th, 2018 where 19 members of the motion picture industry strategized on how to reduce our collective environmental impacts.
- May 9, 2018The Reel Green initiative set out to improve our environmental impacts within the motion picture industry. Through comprehensive strategic planning and engagement, four priority areas were outlined as critical to achieving a sustainable motion picture industry. These were education, engagement, communication and resource development.
From this came forth the Carbon Literacy Course!