- March 11, 2019The Higher Education Roundtable was started to engage those in the Lower Mainland who are developing the next generation of filmmakers, to ensure that we teach students that integrating sustainability is business-as-usual in the industry.
- January 25, 2019Have you ever wondered what's up with those compostable plastics? Can they actually go in the compost? They're still a single-use item, right? Read on to discover more
- November 13, 2018Reel Green featured Driving Force, in its August 2018 newsletter for the introduction of its hybrid vehicle fleet. We caught up again with the team at Driving Force to see how the hybrid program is going.
- November 12, 2018Portable Electric, a Vancouver based company committed to providing clean, portable power, is finding ways to support the victims of storms Florence and Michael in the Carolinas. Forbes recently featured Portable Electric in an article detailing how the company is providing power in the wake of these natural disasters.
- November 12, 2018Reel Green engaged in a new pilot program to provide production support to Canadian productions to encourage best practices in the areas of waste management, sustainable supply chains, and energy and fuel use – areas identified as the largest contributors to negative environmental impacts related to film production.