- February 20, 2020Manitoba Film & Music is proud to announce that it is introducing Reel Green™ to promote and help
implement best practices for film productions to reduce their environmental impacts.
- January 15, 2020The use of industry specific power tie-ins at Vancouver Art Gallery in 2019 has been a great success. To reduce fuel consumption, productions will need to tie-in more.
- March 11, 2019The Higher Education Roundtable was started to engage those in the Lower Mainland who are developing the next generation of filmmakers, to ensure that we teach students that integrating sustainability is business-as-usual in the industry.
- January 25, 2019Have you ever wondered what's up with those compostable plastics? Can they actually go in the compost? They're still a single-use item, right? Read on to discover more
- November 13, 2018Reel Green featured Driving Force, in its August 2018 newsletter for the introduction of its hybrid vehicle fleet. We caught up again with the team at Driving Force to see how the hybrid program is going.