- September 11, 2018As part of connecting with the industry (i.e. you!) we’ve opened a “Tell Us What’s Happening Portal” which is a digital hotline to let us know what’s going on in your world with sustainable production. We’ve received submissions from members of the industry and would like to share with you some of their experiences!
- September 11, 2018The Sustainable Production Forum as a part of VIFF Impact Stream is coming October 5th and 6th with new programs, guest speakers, keynotes and panels! Don’t miss the industry-leading forum on sustainability within the motion picture industry.
- September 10, 2018Reel Green is excited for the digital era and the possibilities that come with it for the film industry to explore and leverage for more sustainable filmmaking practices! Scriptation is one of these digital innovations that looks to disrupt the production process to make it easier, more efficient, and environmentally friendly. Reel Green caught up with the Founder and CEO, Steven Vitolo, of Scriptation to learn what it’s all about.
- August 14, 2018We’re excited that the Vancouver International Film Festival (VIFF) has announced the return of the Sustainable Production Forum (SPF) October 5th and 6th, 2018. The forum is a unique opportunity for members of the industry to gather and collaborate on sustainable production and to participate in securing a greener future for motion picture
- August 9, 2018David Halliday, local Transportation Coordinator goes green with his crew to help minimize greenhouse gas emissions and reduce fuel use. Here's what he's putting into practice: