- May 11, 2019On April 8, 2019, Zena Harris, President of Green Spark Group, presented on behalf of Reel Green to a cohort of the Pacific Screenwriting Program (PSP) on the impacts of climate change, and how highlighting sustainability on the screen can make a big difference.
- May 11, 2019In January 2019, Vancouver City Council unanimously approved a motion recognizing the climate emergency that we collectively face, and acknowledged that Vancouver needs to do more to reduce carbon pollution. The plan includes a variety of actions including ones relating to the motion picture industry.
- April 16, 2019On April 7th, the DGC hosted a Sustainability Panel for the DGC’s BC Production Managers course. The course is a requirement for individuals who are completing their training to work as Production Managers in BC.
- April 11, 2019On Friday April 5th Marnie Orr, Acting British Columbia Film Commissioner and Julie Bernard, Manager, Production Services joined Shannon Bart, Director of Sustainability, NBCUniversal and Michael Walbrecht, Vice President, Public Affairs, Warner Bros. Entertainment at the AFCI education day on a panel moderated by Zena Harris, President at Green Spark Group.
- April 9, 2019Coming soon in 2019 is the Reel Green Carbon Calculator powered by albert!