- July 6, 2021As part of Canadian Environment Week, CBC/Radio-Canada today unveiled its new 2021–2026 environmental strategy, Greening Our Story. The five-year plan will see the public broadcaster take a leading role in advancing sustainable production practices in the country’s media industry. The objective is to create content in ways that actively eliminate waste and carbon emissions from production workflows.
- October 8, 2020Following the establishment of collaboration agreements with Creative BC’s Reel GreenTM, Ontario and Manitoba successfully launched their own targeted initiatives to help drive sustainable production practices in their respective jurisdictions, marking a milestone year for inter-provincial collaboration for sustainable production.
- April 22, 2020Bravo BC Film! Thank you to the Motion Picture Industry for coming together during the pandemic to support BC Healthcare workers.
- April 22, 2020What changes would you like to see as productions start up again?
- April 22, 2020Reel Green is not letting green get cut from the scene! Go green at home, and learn with us online so you’re ready and in a sustainable mindset when production kicks back up!