SIGN-UP FOR GRANT COACHING SESSIONS
One-hour grant coaching sessions are available for new and previously unsuccessful applicants from underrepresented groups and regions of B.C. Grant coaches can provide feedback on your applications for Amplify BC programs.
This includes artists and companies from and serving the following groups:
- Indigenous peoples
- Black community
- People of Colour
- Deaf and Disability community, and those who live with chronic illness or are neurodivergent
- LGBTQ2IA+ and gender diverse
This also includes people from underrepresented regions of B.C.:
- North Coast
- Thompson / Okanagan
- Vancouver Island and Coast (excluding the Capital Regional District / City of Victoria)
1. Sign up for grant coaching session by choosing a coach below.
2. Read the guidelines and start writing your grant application before your appointment, and come with specific questions. Share your saved application link or application materials with your grant coach, to receive feedback on your draft.
3. You are limited to ONE grant coaching session. Please do not sign up for multiple sessions with multiple coaches.
MEET OUR MUSIC COMPANY DEVELOPMENT GRANT COACHES
Sage McBride lives in Fernie BC where she is a member and managing partner in the alternative folk rock band Shred Kelly. She is the grant writer for the group and has experience writing successful grant applications for Amplify BC, FACTOR, Music BC and Radio Starmaker. She is passionate about collaboration and excited to be a grant coach for the Kootenay Region.
Programs Coaching: Music Company Development, Career Development, Live Music