Grant Coaching Sessions
Sign-up for GRANT coaching sessions
One-hour grant coaching sessions are available for new and previously unsuccessful applicants from underrepresented groups and regions of BC. Grant coaches can provide feedback on your applications for Amplify BC programs.
This includes artists and companies from and serving the following groups:
- Indigenous peoples
- Black community
- People of Colour
- Deaf and Disability community, and those who live with chronic illness or are neurodiverse
- LGBTQ2IA+ and gender diverse
This also includes people from underrepresented regions of BC:
- North Coast
- Thompson / Okanagan
- Vancouver Island and Coast (excluding the Capital Regional District / City of Victoria)
1. Sign up for grant coaching session by following the links below.
2. Read the guidelines and start writing your grant application before your appointment, and come with specific questions. Share your saved application link or application materials with your grant coach, to receive feedback on your draft.
3. You are limited to ONE grant coaching session. Please do not sign up for multiple sessions with multiple coaches.