Funding Programs + Deadlines
Amplify BC 2021-22 programs are listed below, with program launch dates and deadlines.
This program supports the development of B.C.’s music ecosystem, funding projects that support training, skills development, export activities, business development, research and up-and-coming talent.
2. LIVE MUSIC: OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
This intake provides operational support for venues, festivals and concert presenters affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, to assist with recovery and restart.
- Opens August 11, 2021 | Deadline September 15, 2021
3. RECORD IN BC
This program attracts out-of-province artists to record at B.C. studios and with B.C. producers. In 2021-22, this program will be open to artists based in Canada, and does not support international applicants.
- Opens August 11, 2021 | Rolling intake until November 30, 2021 or until funds are no longer available
4. CAREER DEVELOPMENT: BC ARTISTS
This program supports the careers of emerging and established artists in B.C., funding sound recordings, music videos and marketing initiatives.
- Opens September 1, 2021 | Deadline October 13, 2021
5. MUSIC COMPANY DEVELOPMENT: OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
This intake provides operational support for music companies affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, to assist with recovery and restart.
- Opens September 15, 2021 | Deadline October 20, 2021
6. LIVE MUSIC: REGULAR INTAKE
This program supports B.C.-based live music events, creating engagement opportunities for audiences and artists, and enhancing music tourism throughout B.C. Live music presenters can apply for live music presentation and business development activities.
- Opens November 3, 2021 | Deadline December 15, 2021
7. MUSIC COMPANY DEVELOPMENT: REGULAR INTAKE
This program supports the sustainability, growth and capacity of B.C.’s music companies. Music companies can apply for business development activities.
- Opens December 8, 2021 | January 26, 2022
Sign up for Creative BC's Music Industry Newsletter to receive updates on future program launches and funding deadlines.