I am a filmmaker, may I apply to the Interactive Fund?
The Interactive Fund is intended to support the creation of interactive digital media projects. It is not intended for the development or production of traditional film and television.
Ineligible projects include:
- Creating video content for streaming services (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo);
- Productions primarily intended for broadcast (i.e. Television, Netflix) or theatrical release;
- Projects which at the time of application are primarily intended to be convergent to previously exploited film or television production;
- Projects with a specific corporate, industrial or mainly promotional focus; and
- Catalogues or compilations of repurposed material, without benefit of new, value added original content.