Slate Development Fund
Please Note: Applications to The Slate Development Fund are now closed.
The Slate Development Fund will provide BC-based film or television entertainment companies with an envelope of money to support the development of two or more eligible film, television or web series projects. Up to $25,000 is available, in the form of a non-recoupable advance, to each successful applicant company.
Applications will be reviewed in competition taking the following into consideration:
- Recent productions by the applicant company must total at least $1 million in BC owned and controlled film and/or television production in the last five years;
- Experience of applicant company and key personnel;
- Proposed development plan;
- Market research and target audience profile;
- Potential to encourage company growth.
If you have any questions regarding the Slate Development Fund, please contact our staff and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Applications closed on March 20, 2017.