I have a project with a co-producer from another province or country attached. Am I eligible to apply?

Inter-provincial or international co-productions are eligible to apply, provided they meet minimum thresholds of ownership and creative control.
In the case of an inter-provincial co-production, that is a minimum of 51% ownership/control by the BC co-producer. In the case of an international co-production, that is the minimum ownership/ control determined by the governing treaty between the two countries. If you are unsure, contact us to discuss your particular situation.