What do you need for proof of permanent establishment?
A proof of permanent establishment must:
- Show the name of the accredited corporation (i.e. the corporation applying for the tax credits)
- Show the accredited corporation’s address in BC (i.e. their place of business) and
- Be dated during the relevant taxation year.
Examples of documents that show proof of permanent establishment in BC:
- Lease agreement for the production office or studio
- Tax credit administration fee cheque from the accredited corporation
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Registered and Records Office Agreement with a law firm or,
- Invoice from a supplier relevant to the production.