How to Apply?
Applicants must submit a completed online application form, together with the required support documents, budget and Project Proposal.
The Project Proposal should answer the following questions:
• What is the project concept?
• Who is the target audience?
• Who will benefit from the project?
• What do you hope to achieve?
Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis. Processing time for submissions is approximately 6-8 weeks. Applicants should ensure that their application material clearly conveys the strengths of their project with respect to the intentions of the program.
The maximum an applicant can receive per application is $15,000. Applicants can apply more than once for separate initiatives or projects. No matching funds or outside investment will be required at the time of application; Creative BC may make up 100% of the budget based on eligible costs.
Applicants must submit a completed online application and budget, together with the required support documentation. Applications must be received by October 19th, 2018.
- Completed Application Form;
- Project Proposal (no more than 4 pages);
- Budget (and corresponding finance plan should the budget exceed $15,000);
- Production Schedule (Timeline);
- One-page applicant profile (including mandate); and
- Third Party/Contractor Bio or CV.
Please ensure you read the full guidelines before you apply. Once you have read the guidelines, follow the link below to apply!