Diversity, Inclusivity + Respectful Workplace
As investors in Canada’s creative industries, we are committed to supporting a healthy ecosystem that thrives in a culture of mutual respect, dignity and inclusivity that is free from any form of harassment.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We continue to support the prevention and eradication of harassment, in any form, in our own organization and in the companies we support.
- We encourage the industry to respond to harmful behaviour in a timely and meaningful way.
- We believe that:
- creating and maintaining an inclusive and respectful workplace is everyone’s responsibility
- harassment cannot be tolerated
- complainants and victims of harassment must be supported and protected
- safe reporting mechanisms should be put in place to protect complainants and
- victims awareness and education on the prevention of harassment are critical elements to ensuring safe and inclusive workplaces for everyone.
- We expect all companies that work with, or seek funding from, our organizations to respect these principles, comply with relevant laws and implement policies and procedures for a harassment-free workplace.