- January 13, 2021This program is an initiative established to help writers in British Columbia committed to a career in scripted television, is now open for submissions.
- January 13, 2021The Pivot for Individuals program assists professional artists, cultural practitioners, and arts administrators to adapt and transition their practice in response to changes in the arts and culture sector or undertake learning activities to sustain or advance their career.
- January 4, 2021NSI IndigiDocs is a two-phase, part-time online program offering customized training for Indigenous filmmakers who have an idea for a 10-minute documentary film.
- December 21, 2020Providing services to the music industry in Canada
- December 15, 2020As the third-largest developer of video games in the world, this award show celebrates Canada’s spot on the world stage as a leader in interactive entertainment. The Canadian Game Awards has been designed to be “by the industry and for the industry” with an interest in engaging public and fan participation.
The Canadian Game Awards are founded and produced by Northern Arena Productions. The producers are joined by a National Advisory Board of Developers and leaders in the Canadian digital entertainment industry.