- September 24, 2021New trade agreements, a competitive Canadian dollar, limited domestic growth make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services.
- September 22, 2021TELUS STORYHIVE in partnership with the BLACK SCREEN OFFICE announces its first-ever Black Creators Edition to offer funding to support the next generation of content creators.
- September 16, 2021Vancouver Island North Film Commission and North Island College are pleased to announce the delivery of the new Motion Picture Production Accounting Clerk Micro-credential.
The new program is 100% online and has been developed to support semi-rural and rural citizens as they pursue training to prepare for entry level positions specific to Production Accounting in the film and television industry.
- September 8, 2021Go to engage.victoria.ca/musicstrategy to provide your feedback. The survey will be open for feedback until September 17.
- September 8, 2021Information and resources for implementing your vaccine check from the B.C. government