Harold Greenberg Fund BC Shorts Program
In partnership with Creative BC, the Bell Media Harold Greenberg Fund BC Shorts Program is a financing initiative designed to bolster the emerging talent in BC, this program offers 3 emerging filmmaking teams $20,000 each to make dramatic short films aimed at showcasing new creative visions and further their careers toward feature filmmaking.
- Short film scripts 10 pages or under
- Writer, director and producer must not have had a credit on a feature film in their discipline
- Writer, producer, director must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- NEW: At least one member of the creative team (writer, director or producer) must self-identify as being part of the BIPOC community
- Applicants may only be attached to one application per deadline
- Producer and writer must reside in B.C.
- Applicant company must be a B.C. incorporated company or a federally incorporated company with headquarters in BC (applicants not incorporated at the time of application are still eligible, but must incorporate if selected into the program)