- June 13, 2018We are excited to announce Reel Green's partners for 2018/2019! Click to read more and find out who they are.
- May 31, 2018Reel Green hosted a General Meeting on May 15th, 2018 where 19 members of the motion picture industry strategized on how to reduce our collective environmental impacts.
- May 9, 2018The Reel Green initiative set out to improve our environmental impacts within the motion picture industry. Through comprehensive strategic planning and engagement, four priority areas were outlined as critical to achieving a sustainable motion picture industry. These were education, engagement, communication and resource development.
From this came forth the Carbon Literacy Course!
- May 2, 201821st Century Fox Social Impact has provided their sustainability report for Season 11 of the X-Files and the results are fantastic!
- April 12, 2018Zena Harris, president of Green Spark Group and program manager for Reel Green caught up with Brent Hodge of Hodgee Films and director of Freaks and Geeks: The Documentary to talk sustainable production.