- February 5, 2018Check out producer and director, Zach Lipovsky, and what he's done to reduce the amount of paper on his productions!
- February 5, 2018Learn how Fifty Shade Freed worked to divert 75% of set waste and donated 288 tonnes of materials to local non-profits and charities.
- January 31, 2018The Reel Green team caught up with Film Producer and Circus Founder Daniel Domachowski to learn about his innovative new product to help productions create a smaller footprint and to save a ton(ne) of paperwork!
Read on to learn more about this new technology for the motion picture industry.
- January 30, 2018Reel Green had a packed house for its January General Meeting! The focus of the January meeting was on reducing greenhouse gases on production.
Members from across the motion picture industry gathered to discuss Reel Green and how to come together to promote sustainable production practices in our industry.
- January 9, 2018IATSE 891, a partner of the Reel Green initiative, featured sustainability on the front of Kinetoscope!