WHAT IS THE INDUSTRY INITIATIVES PROGRAM?
Creative BC (“CrBC”) will provide funding to a wide range of domestic industry events and initiatives that aim to engage British Columbia’s creative industries sector.
Eligible initiatives and events include, but are not limited to, forums, workshops, conferences, and research projects. Ineligible events and initiatives normally include:
- Events in their inaugural year;
- Film Festival Screenings;
- Ceremonies, Award Shows, Luncheons, Receptions, Mixers or Networking Events , Galas and Parties;
- The development or production of creative content;
- Funding for individual professional development or academic pursuits; and
- Capital purchases or operating costs not specific to a program, including utilities, corporate overhead or salaries.
Preference will be given to events with a business development component.
For Guidelines and Application Forms please contact:
Erika Kumar | Business Analyst
Tel: +1 604 730 2230