WHAT IS THE INDUSTRY INITIATIVES PROGRAM?
Creative BC (“CrBC”) will provide funding to a wide range of domestic industry events and initiatives that aim to engage British Columbia’s creative industries sector.
Eligible initiatives and events include, but are not limited to, forums, workshops, conferences, and research projects. Ineligible events and initiatives normally include:
- Events in their inaugural year;
- Film Festival Screenings;
- Ceremonies, Award Shows, Luncheons, Receptions, Mixers or Networking Events , Galas and Parties;
- The development or production of creative content;
- Funding for individual professional development or academic pursuits; and
- Capital purchases or operating costs not specific to a program, including utilities, corporate overhead or salaries.
Preference will be given to events with a business development component.
2018/2019 Guidelines and Online Application
For events taking place between April 1st, 2018 and March 31st, 2019 please read the 2018/19 Guideline and use one of the links below:
New or first time applicants to Creative BC please fill out the following FORM
If you have received funding from Creative BC within the past 3 years, please use this FORM
Erika Kumar | Business Analyst
Tel: +1 604 730 2230